Monday, August 1, 2011

Trapped in the showroom

Due to major renovations to the concrete surrounding the showroom entrances, my car was unable to be moved out on the day I bought it.   The next day, when they could get it out, the original wheels were put back on. We picked it up at 5:30.  Here comes the food part of the blog! To celebrate we went to one of our favorite Mexican restaurants -      
              San Miguel                
              506 West University Drive 
              McKinney, TX 75069-4823
                (972) 548-2345

They have very good margaritas and really cold beer.  The chips and salsa are 
some of the best around and everything from the menu that I have eaten has 
been excellent. I try to choose something different every time but I usually end up going 
back to my favorite - cheese enchiladas.  The service is great  and so is the price.

No comments:

Post a Comment