Monday, August 15, 2011

Little Things That Matter

When you first get a new car, it takes a while to get to know it.  There are a few little things that I like about the car.   I like the digital reading that shows all the information you can see in this photo.  I especially like the digital speed because I find that in the daylight the regular speedometer  is hard to read.  (It is not as bright as it looks in the picture)
     The car doesn't have a sensor that turns the lights on and off  automatically, but you can just turn on the lights and they go off when you turn off the car and come back on when you restart.  Since the Fiat 500 is a small car I don't mind driving with the lights on all the time anyway.  ( I was glad to know that they actually did go off automatically because I the first time I drove with the lights on I forgot to turn them off)

No comments:

Post a Comment